- I keep flipping through this gorgeous Flickr full of beautiful portraits.
- This girl sneezed with her eyes open and her eyes did not pop out of their sockets. Laws of nature, you’ve been defied.
- Oldie but a goodie (God, I can’t help rolling my eyes when someone uses this phrase, so I apologize)—how to live a beautiful life.
- Learn simple French phrases online because you know it’s the hardest language to learn, but you still want to.
- Look at this Lolita t-shirt. Look at it. Look at it.
- A girl interviews the first boy she ever kissed ten years after it happened.
- Seventy-one covers of ‘Rolling in the Deep’ put on YouTube were made into a mash-up that gave me chills the first, second, and third time around.
- Perfect post by Chelsea Jade in which she photographed people’s perfect style around Nottingham All of the props. All of them. Ask me if I would ever be able to gather up the courage? No, don’t ask me, I’ll tell you—I wouldn’t.
This has been such a happy week. I’d have to say it’s primarily because I’ve finally gotten my crap together and started blogging again, definitely. I missed it. It’s definitely therapeutic, and I’m over-romanticizing the idea that it’s lovely to put yourself out there, and then look back into your lovely archive and see how you’ve changed. This is my first will and testament—I need to blog for myself.
That felt good.