23 January, 2012

I am Grateful for Roaming… I Rest Tonight

Irrelevant 002Irrelevant 003Irrelevant 014Irrelevant 023Irrelevant 024Irrelevant 025Irrelevant 027
Today was a terribly sunny day, yet another reminder that California is too pretentious for actual cold weather during the winter.

Because I don’t know how to make the right type of life choices, I thought it would be a great idea to look at scary movie trailers.  Last night’s compilation included watching When A Stranger Calls, Scream 123, and Prom Night.  I, unfortunately, didn’t sleep a wink—only when it was starting to get just a little bit light outside by five o’clock in the morning, did I finally doze off.  Perks of being afraid of every single thing in the universe?  You don’t have to pretend to be an insomniac, because everything keeps you awake!

Especially because the heater in our house turns on and off at night, and every time it turns on the air pushes through my door and it does this horrible creaking sound for five seconds that make it sound like someone is standing right outside my door, leaning in.

I drank a disgusting amount of coffee today.  Maybe this means I won’t sleep tonight, either.

5 comments :

  1. You live in California? That's awesome!
    I can never watch horror films, I get way too scared.
    Teenage Daydreams X

    ReplyDelete
  2. horror films! my fav is amityville horror.
    nice blog
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com
    i have a giveaway on my blog. would love it if you can take a look

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely avoid horror films for that exact reason. Lovely blog, thank you for the sweet comment! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures and nice blog, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are looking great! a...are those DINOSAUR NUGGETS?! that excites me. I hope you managed to get some rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, pal.