This year has been so incredibly… uneventful. I’m still trying to gather my thoughts, but here are my New Year’s Resolutions, as of now:
- Be happier… what’s the point of being incredibly depressed and having a pity party all the time? There’s absolutely no point, and it’s pathetic, in retrospect.
- Finish writing my book… what’s stopping me? Why can’t I? There’s no reason for me to not just write. I’m just scared. Which brings me to…
- …stop being scared. Stop having panic attacks. Learn how to deal with my anxiety.
- Learn how to be a committed person. Write in my journal more often, stop abandoning my blog.
- Learn how to be by myself.
- Read 80 books. Find my writing style. Write for myself.
- Fall recklessly, unabashedly, stupidly in love with someone or something. The world, is possible.