- I understand the “Sh!t ___ Say” thing has been over-done, but the Abuela version made me laugh so hard. Also, it prompted me to call my grandma and arrange a date for us to make albondigas for dinner one day.
- A while ago I posted on my Tumblr results of an online Myers Briggs test I took (I am an INFP, which makes me a “Healer”), and I didn’t publicly share the link—I thought I’d share, because, taking online quizzes is fun, no matter how reliable they are, and, come on—what are you going to do for the next ten minutes?
- I have recently decided that I want to take on the habits of the French woman (I think posting this bit of information online makes me feel safer that someone’s going to react to my stupidity and talk me out of it?), and then heaven was on earth and the clouds broke apart and there was a heavenly light that was cast onto Earth. (The entire website, really, my God.)
- Which introduces this site perfectly—my favorite part is the fact that it cleverly evades any sort of sexual portrayal of women and sticks to a woman’s own choices of how she wants to be herself. (Ignore: ‘How to be Desirable to a Man’ & etc.)
- A perfectly-written article about dealing with insomnia and the beauty of being awake after midnight and the rush we get while writing or being out way into the night.
- The first three aesthetically pleasing minutes of Midnight in Paris.
Happy Friday! I know I’m glad this week is over. (“Dramatic Chimpunk” theme music plays.)