26 September, 2015

Local Time in San Diego is 7:26 am

san antonio del mar, baja california

It's almost...  irresponsible, how completely by the wayside this place on the internet was left.  Not because the things I have to say are important and necessary, but because it is important and necessary for myself to continually get things out of my system, and this was a pretty nice way to do it.  Plus, there are hardly any places left in social media-sphere where people you personally know don't follow you.

It's 7:26 in the morning in San Diego, California.  It's 3:26 pm in London, England.  It is 10:26 pm in Beijing.  I wonder whether it's socially acceptable to eat oatmeal at three or ten p.m.  Regardless, no other soul is awake on in this cul-de-sac other than myself and my microwave.

There is something about beginning again that doesn't let you get too personal too abruptly.

I don't live in New York anymore.  Nothing personally against New York, New York just had something personal against me.  I'm twenty rather than eighteen.  If I'm not mistaken, I've definitely been on the blogosphere for the past seven years of my life (not that there's any record of this, considering how routine self-awareness over the years has caused me to compulsively delete anything that showed even a trace of my youth) and it seems irresponsible to disregard this part of myself. I've spent at least one-fifth of my life these past seven years keeping record of my life somewhere on the internet, and it's only natural that I feel intimately close with it.  Like a close family member who went away for a couple of years, but upon return, we both remember our inside jokes.  Except this is the internet and the internet doesn't care about me.

I've been writing writing compulsively again for the past couple of months, and I've been allowing myself to share some of that writing writing on places such as Tumblr, but this is the first time I've allowed myself to write write something on an official blogging platform, which gives me an elusive sense of authority.  I think it's the layout of Blogger's "Create a new post" page.  It brings back memories of when I took myself seriously before.

The oatmeal is gone and so is my need to express myself any further this morning.